Vivah Panjikaran Online | Marriage Certificate Online Application | Marriage Registration Application Status | Vivah Panjikaran Form | marriage registration form download
It has now been made mandatory to make a marriage certificate in India. Now every citizen of India will have to get a marriage certificate made after marriage. This marriage certificate can be obtained through marriage registration . There are many benefits of getting this registration done. The official website for registration has been launched by the government for the citizens of each state. This registration can be done through both online and offline mode. Today we will tell you about Vivah Panjikaran 2022 through this article.We are going to provide all the important information related to Like what is marriage registration?, its benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to marriage registration, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Vivah Panjikaran 2022
All married couples have to get Vivah Panjikaran done after marriage. After getting the marriage registered , a marriage certificate is provided by the government. This marriage certificate is the proof of marriage. The rights of women can be protected through marriage certificate. Now it is mandatory for the citizens of every religion of India to make a marriage certificate. Through marriage certificate , women will also get freedom from problems like domestic violence, child marriage, fraud in marriage, divorce etc. Many other documents can also be made through marriage certificate.
marriage certificate online application
If you want to get the marriage registration done to get the marriage certificate, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website of your state. This will save both time and money and bring transparency in the system. If you want to apply offline then you can also apply offline. You will also have to pay a prescribed fee for getting the marriage registration done. You will also have to pay a fine if you do not get the marriage registration done on time. The amount of this fine has been set differently for different states.
Key Highlights Of Marriage Registration 2022
|scheme name||Marriage Registration 2022|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||Registering marriage of all married couples|
Purpose of marriage registration
As you all know that women have to face many problems after marriage. Such as domestic violence, child marriage, evicted from the house after the death of the husband, etc. In view of these problems, it has been made mandatory by the Government of India to get the marriage registered . So that this injustice done to women can be stopped. Now it is mandatory for the citizens of every religion to get this registration done. You can also get the marriage registration done through the official website sitting at home. Through Vivah Panjikaran , women will get social security and they will become empowered.
Benefits and Features of Marriage Registration
- Marriage registration is done to get the marriage certificate.
- This registration has been made mandatory for all married couples.
- The rights of women can be protected through marriage certificate.
- Now it has been made mandatory for citizens of every religion to get a marriage certificate.
- Many other documents can also be made through this certificate.
- If you want to get the marriage certificate made then you have to apply online by visiting the official website from your state.
- You can also get marriage registration done offline.
- You have to pay a prescribed fee to get the marriage registered .
- You will also have to pay a fine if you do not register on time.
- If the husband dies, the wife gets all the rights through the marriage certificate.
- This certificate is also used to obtain citizenship.
- Child marriage can also be banned through marriage registration.
Eligibility of Vivah Panjikaran 2022
- The age of the applicant male should not be less than 21 years and that of female should not be less than 18 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant or the applicant’s spouse to be a permanent resident of India.
- Marriage registration is mandatory to be done within 1 month of marriage.
- If either of the bride or groom is divorced, then it is mandatory for them to submit the divorce certificate.
Important documents for registering a marriage
- Aadhaar card of bride and groom
- wedding photo
- wedding invitation card
- age certificate of bride and groom
- Passport size photograph of the bride
- Complete information about two witnesses and their certificate at the time of marriage.
- No Objection Certificate by the Embassy in case of marriage abroad.
- residential certificate
online process of marriage registration
- First of all you have to go to the official website of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply Now option.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this registration form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to do Vivah Panjikaran .
Offline process of marriage registration
- First of all you have to go to the sub registrar’s office.
- After that you have to get the marriage registration form from there.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this form like your name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this form to the office of the sub registrar.
- You will then be provided with a reference number.
- Through this reference number you can check your registration status.
Official website of all states to register marriage
|Andhra Pradesh||click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||click here|
|A state in Eastern India||click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil Nadu||click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||click here|
|West Bengal||click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||click here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu||click here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||click here|