UP MSME Loan Mela Online Application | UP MSME Registration | MSME Sathi Loan Apply Online | UP MSME Online Loan Mela | UP Loan Mela
Friends, today we are telling you about the UP MSME Loan Mela and will tell you how to apply online in it. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched MSME Sathi Loan App online loan fair 2021 application registration form diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in In which MSMEs can apply for loans up to Rs 2,000 crore. Today we are telling you about the facilities, benefits, list of documents required and eligibility criteria for online loan fair in UP.
UP MSME loan Mela
This is a scheme under which entrepreneurs doing micro industries, medium industries, small scale industries come. Under this scheme, in order to promote economic development in the business of micro, medium, small entrepreneurs of the country, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide financial assistance to 36,000 business persons by giving a loan of ₹ 2000 crore. In the field of these three trades, it acts as a kind of reed bone, without which nothing can be possible.
Loan given in MSME Loan Mela Scheme
Under this scheme, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has distributed online loans worth Rs 2,447 crore to new units (MSMEs). Through this loan, there will be economic development in the business of micro, small and medium enterprises in the area of MSMEs of the state. Those of the state who want to join this beneficial scheme of the state government, then apply under this scheme as soon as possible. And take advantage of the scheme.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1291955895354572800&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fup-msme-loan-mela%2F&sessionId=30d841f45d4c23d571ce00909c874ace9ef1b47e&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Key Feature UP MSME Loan Mela
|scheme name||UP MSME Loan Mela|
|Announcement||Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|date started||14 May 2020|
|Last date||20 May 2020|
|total budget||2000 crore rupees|
Uttar Pradesh MSME Loan Mela Scheme
Within 24 hours of the economic package launched by the central government, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched MSME Saathi Portal and Mobile App for more than 56 thousand entrepreneurs of MSME sector in the state. Along with this, loans worth two thousand crores have also been distributed in a lump sum to 56 thousand 754 entrepreneurs by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Entrepreneurs who have not yet registered should get themselves registered as soon as possible. And you can get loan from the state government.
UP Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Loan Mela
The process of filling online application for UP Loan Mela for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) will start from 14th May and will end on 20th May 2020. The UP government has made arrangements to provide loans to 36,000 MSME entrepreneurs on the first day through the online portal. These MSME online loans will be made available through the banks with which the government has tie-up. So this will make the process of getting hassle free loan service easier. This Mega UP Online Loan Mela Scheme will help a large number of MSMEs and accordingly benefit the people of the state.
Types of MSMEs
MSMEs are divided into three categories, whose complete information we have given below.
- Micro Industries – Under this micro industry , the business company comes which has a turnover of 5 crores by investing 1 crore.
- Small Scale Industries – Under this industry, there is an investment of 10 crores, whose turnover is 50 crores.
- Medium Industries – Under this medium industry, big industries and companies that get a turnover of 100 crores by investing 20 crores come.
What is UP MSME Loan Mela?
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath welcomes the MSME measures announced under the self- reliant India campaign . According to this UP Government will start inviting UP Online Loan Mela 2022 Online Application/Registration Form on MSME Sathi portal at diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in . This online loan fair for MSME sector will focus on production of local (indigenous) products and replace them with global brands. Yogi Online Loan Mela Scheme will provide a major boost for the growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Earlier on 13 May 2020, this scheme was announced by the Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. 3 lakh crore package for MSME sector under self-reliant India campaign. For the UP Online Loan Mela , the state government will share Rs. There is about 2000 crore loan provision with business holders. From 14th May 2020 to 20th May 2020, UP Govt. Will launch an online loan fair for the MSME sector in which about 36,000 business persons will be given loans worth ₹2000 crore.
Purpose of UP MSME Loan Scheme
As you all know that the whole of India is going through the crisis of corona virus. Many people in the country are suffering due to this corona virus. To reduce this corona virus and for the safety of the people of the country, the entire country has been locked down till May 17 by the Prime Minister. Due to this lock down, many people of the country are facing problem in running their business. In view of this problem, the Chief Minister of UP has started the UP MSME Loan Scheme , through this scheme the micro, medium, small entrepreneurs of Uttar Pradesh. To provide a major boost to the laborers by giving them loans for the development of their business.
list of documents
Here the following documents are required to apply online for UP Online Loan Mela 2022 .
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- registered mobile number
- E mail ID
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- bank account number
Benefits of MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Fair 2022
The important benefits of UP MSME Online Loan Mela 2022 are as follows.
- All micro, small and medium entrepreneurs will get a lot of boost in their business.
- The entire loan amount will be transferred to their bank account in a very short time.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, imports of products have stopped so local businesses have a great opportunity.
Eligibility for UP MSME Online Loan Mela 2022
All the applicants must have the following eligibility before filling the registration/application form for UP MSME Online Loan Mela 2022.
- An established business that is found to be in operation for a long period of time.
- Your business must have declared minimum turnover above a specified limit.
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable institutions cannot avail loan from this scheme.
- The business should not come in the list of blacklisted companies.
It is important to note that this is a valid eligibility criterion and has not been confirmed yet. We will update it here as soon as the complete details of this UP MSME online loan fair will come.
Schemes under UP MSME Loan Mela 2022
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana: Through this scheme, the youth of the state have to be self-employed. The scheme gives loans of up to 25 lakhs for those who set up industries, and up to 10 lakhs for the service sector.
- One District One Product Margin Money Scheme: This scheme provided financing of 20% of the total plan cost subject to a maximum of 50 lakhs or a maximum of 6.25 lakhs. To get the benefit of this scheme applicants must be a citizen of UP, and the age of the person should be less than 18-40 years.
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana: This scheme will provide training to potters, weavers, carpenters, blacksmiths, barbers etc. in such occupations. 250 people will be trained under this scheme, and it is a 6-day training for Taring people.
- One District One Product Training and Tool-kit Scheme: Skilled people will be provided training through RPL and they will also get certificates for the same. The unskilled persons of the state will get training for ten days, and a prize of Rs 200 will be given each day during this coaching session.
MSME Saathi App Online Registration Process
How to apply online and complete process to fill UP Online Loan Mela 2022 Application Registration Form.
- First of all visit the official website on the homepage, click on the link “Applicant Login” under “Login” tab present in the main menu given below. Or download MSME Sathi App and apply through it
- After this you have to click on when “New User Registration” will appear.
- On clicking this link, UP Online Loan Mela Online Registration Form will appear
- Here applicants can enter all the required information accurately and the supporting documents have to be uploaded.
- After that click on submit button.
So friends, in this way your online registration is completed and after a few days you will be informed on your email id or phone number.
MSME Companion Loan Mobile App
UP MSME Sathi Mobile App has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and the Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Export Promotion of Uttar Pradesh. Through this MSME Saathi Loan Mobile App , Micro, Small, Medium Entrepreneurs can register complaints to reach the government for their problems and suggestions related to the operation and other activities of their industrial units and get the solution of their problems by the government. Entrepreneurs doing micro, small, medium industries can register their complaints on this mobile app.
How to download MSME Sathi Loan App?
- The interested beneficiaries of the state can take advantage of this scheme by downloading the MSME Saathi app, then we will tell you how you can download this MSME partner app.
- First of all you have to go to google play store of your android mobile. After opening Google Play, you have to search by typing MSME companion app in the search bar.
- After searching you can download this MSME companion app .
Loans for other schemes
Apart from the MSME Loan Mela, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide loans for the following schemes.
- Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme
- One District One Product Margin Money Scheme
- One District One Product Training and Tool Kit Scheme
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme