Prochesta Scheme West Bengal | WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme | prochesta scheme form download | Prochesta Scheme Online Apply | Prochesta Prokolpo App | prachestawb.in
The Chief Minister of West Bengal state that is Mamata Banerjee has announced a new scheme that will benefit all of the residents of the Bengal state mainly the daily wage workers who are not able to earn their livelihood because of the lockdown for the betterment of the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has lockdown the whole country amidst the fear of coronavirus. In this article today, we will share with you all the information about the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. In this article, we will share the procedure related to registration, the application form. We will also share the benefits of the West Bengal Prochesta scheme.
About WB Prochesta Scheme
The West Bengal government has been doing the help which is always needed by the resident of the state such as the daily wage workers of the state. The chief minister of the West Bengal state has also announced a package of rupees 1000 for all of the workers. As a large number of people are getting infected is rising now, the chief minister of the state has urged citizens of the state to stay indoors and cooperate with the administration during the lockdown.
Benefits Of Prochesta Scheme
There are many benefits that will be provided through the schemes which have been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State:-
- The Chief Minister had announced that he would pay 2 rupees of rice for free at Corona Airport.
- All the personnel involved in the emergency services will be given special leave after their worship in this situation.
- The attendance of private workers will be reduced to 5 percent.
- The States Emergency Relief Fund is being created to help Corona.
- Financial help of Rs 1,000 will be extended to those working in the unorganized sector
Details Of WB Prochesta Scheme
|Name of scheme||Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamta Banergy|
|Nodal Department name||Labour department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Daily wage workers|
|Benefits||1000 rupees incentive|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 crises|
Objective Of Prochesta Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide daily wages to all of the daily wage workers who are not able to gain their wages because of the lockdown in the country that was announced yesterday by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits will be provided for the workers of the West Bengal State. Mainly, the availability of financial assistance. The workers had to live their life without any work because everything is a lockdown in the coronavirus. The chief minister of West Bengal that is Mamta Banerjee has came out with this scheme to help all of those people who are in need.
|Commencement of the scheme application submission||15th April, 2020|
|Last date of the scheme application submission||15th May, 2020|
To be eligible for the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker/ earner/ labour who is a sole bread winner of the family
- Applicant should not get the benefit of any social scheme of the state
- Only one person from a family is eligible
- Applicant must not have any other source of income
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of Prochesta Scheme
Applicants have to apply for the scheme through offline mode or at the official Website. Following are the necessary steps you have to follow to apply.
- Applicants can apply for the scheme by obtaining the Application Form free of cost through
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- Fill the application form with the details such as
- Name Of The Applicant,
- Father Name,
- Date Of Birth,
- Voter ID No.,
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Premises,
- Post Office,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Affix your recently clicked passport size image
- Read the declaration and sign the application form
- Submit the form to the same office from where you get the form.
Approval & Benefit Transfer
- Application is approved by the district magistrate through BDO in rural area, SDO in an urban area and Commissioner KMC in KMC areas after verification.
- Approved applications are forward to the nodal department.
- The nodal department will transfer the amount into the account of the beneficiaries
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App
State government has also launched a mobile application for Prochesta scheme. To get the application you have to follow the further mentioned steps:-
- Open the official website of the government of West Bengal
- From the opened page go to “Prachesta” and click “Download” option
- A new web page appears on the screen from where you have to click “download the android app”
- Let it install in your mobile phone and open the app
- Register yourself with your mobile number
prachestawb.in Portal | Prochesta Official Website
prachestawb.in is a web portal created by the government of West Bengal. This portal has been created for the workers who are working in the unorganized sector. On this prachestawb.in Portal, you can apply to avail the Prochesta scheme benefits and download the mobile application.
Payment Procedure of Prochesta Scheme
- First of all, submit the application form
- Then the application form will be going for the Preliminary inquiry and verification
- Verification is done by the district magistrate/ Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Then the applications will forward to the concerned banks for payment.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits of Rs. 1000/- directly into their bank account. Nodal Department will sanction the one-time ex-gratia after verifying the application only. The nodal department will forward the beneficiaries file directly to the concerned banks for payment.