Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Reform 2022 | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Form Registration | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Improvement Account Details | Correction in PM Kisan Yojana Application Form | PM Kisan Correction Form | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Aadhar Correction
Our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has come up with Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the financial year 2021. Under this article, we will share with you all the information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana for the empowerment of farmers in our country . In this article, we will tell you about the changes that you can make in your application form through a new feature. Through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi correction option, you can easily remove all the errors in the application form. Well covered all the details about PM Kisan Correction 2022.
PM Kisan Correction-PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana was developed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to develop the farmers of India. The main objective of the scheme was to increase the income of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), it also aims to meet the financial needs of the SMFs. Through this scheme various information will be given to the people to ensure proper crop health and proper yield. This scheme will also save them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders to meet such expenses and ensure their continuity in farming activities.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Reforms
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has also released the beneficiary status and details correction link for the already registered candidates. Under this scheme, the interested beneficiaries of the country who want to make some corrections in the application form can visit the official website of the scheme. You can make corrections online. Beneficiaries under this scheme can check their name in status 2020. Apart from this, you can also do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration , Aadhar Correction. The last date for linking Aadhaar with PM Kisan account is 31 March 2020 for farmers of Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya. You have to open the link to edit the details and enter application number, aadhar number or mobile number.
PM Kisan Correction, Update Details
If you have filled any information incorrectly in the application form, then you can correct your information by going to the official website and edit adhar details and can get the amount of Rs 6000 by the central government as financial assistance. Now March 20 Till date 9.89 crore farmers have been registered for PM Kisan Yojana, if you have not applied for this scheme yet, then apply today. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the small and marginal farmers of the country.
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , farmers will get Rs 6000 as incentive through the Prime Minister.
- Though the incentive will be given to the beneficiaries in three equal installments, but this scheme has been a major asset of the farmers living in our country.
- This scheme has to fulfill all the financial requirements of the farmer living in our country.
- Also, this scheme can prove to be a great step in the empowerment of farmers.
- The scheme will help in raising the social status of the farmers
- It will also help them to achieve certain objectives.
Process to make corrections in PM Kisan Yojana Form 2022- PM Kisan Correction Form
- If you want to make correction in the application form for PM Kisan Yojana then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all go to the official website
- A web page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on Kisan Farmer Tab given on the menu bar .
- Click on Edit Farmer Details option in the drop down list.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and Captcha Code in the respective fields
- Click on the “Search” button
- All your application details will be displayed on your screen
- Click on Edit
- Enter the details in the space provided.
- Click on Update option.
Procedure to do Updation of Self Registered Farmer
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for Updation of Self Registered Farmers .
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter the Aadhar Number and Captcha Code on this page.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- After that your form will open in front of you.
- You can amend whatever you want in this form.
- After making the amendment you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to do Updation of Self Registered Farmer.
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status 2022?
- The farmers of India who have registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and want to check the status of their application form can easily check whether their application form has been accepted or not through this option.
- First of all visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- After that click on Farmer Corner and select the beneficiary status option present in it
- Now after selecting the scheme, you will see three options in PM Kisan Beneficiary Status , first Aadhaar number, second account number and third mobile number.
- From these three options, select any one option according to your convenience and submit it by filling the requested information.
- After providing the information correctly, the status of the application form will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- This is how you can check the status of any application form
PM Kisan Helpdesk
The beneficiary of the country whose form has made mistakes in filling the data like Aadhar card, mobile number, account number etc. We have given below how to make corrections.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, you will see the option of Help Desk . You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see three options Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Account Number etc. Stick with the one in which you have made a mistake.
- After this, you have to fill the number in which you want to make corrections below. After that click on the button of Get Details. After that you can make corrections in the details.
PM-KISAN Helpline Number
- PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606
- Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in