Nabard Scheme Apply | Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application | NABARD Dairy Scheme 2022 Bank Subsidy | Nabard Dairy Yojana 2022 Farming Scheme
NABARD scheme has been started by the central government to provide employment opportunities to the people of the country. For arranging dairy farming, people of rural areas of the country will be provided loans by the government at a low interest. rate.). The loan given under this scheme will be provided by the bank. Under this scheme, the Animal Husbandry Department will establish modern dairy in all the districts. Today we are going to share with you all the information related to Nabard Scheme 2022 through this article .
Nabard Scheme 2022 New Update
The country’s Finance Minister Nirmal Sitharaman has made a new announcement under the NABARD scheme in order to reduce the disaster caused to the farmers of the country due to Corona virus and provide relief to them. The Finance Minister has said that under this scheme, it has been decided to give additional refinance assistance of Rs 30,000 crore to the farmers of the country. Which is in addition to 90 thousand crore rupees of NABARD scheme . Under this scheme, this money will be given to the governments through cooperative banks. Its benefit will be given to 3 crore farmers of the country.
Dairy Farming Scheme 2022
Apart from animal husbandry, the help of fisheries department will be taken to run this scheme properly . Under Dairy Farming Scheme 2022 , self-employment will be made available to unemployed people of rural areas and people can easily run their business and employment opportunities can increase in our country. Under this scheme, the establishment of dairy farms will be encouraged for the production of milk in the country. From milk production to care of cows or buffaloes, to protect cows, to ghee manufacturing, everything will be machine-based. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this NABARD scheme 2022 , then they will have to apply under this scheme.
Objective of NABARD Scheme 2022
As you know that many people living in rural areas of the country earn their livelihood through dairy farming. Dairy farming is very chaotic, due to which people do not get much profit. Under the NABARD scheme 2022 , the dairy industry will be organized and run smoothly. To generate self-employment and to provide facilities for the dairy sector through this scheme. The main objective of the Dairy Farming Scheme is to give loans without interest to the people so that they can run their business easily, whose main objective is to promote the production of milk so that unemployment can be eradicated from our country. The government is doing a lot of work to increase the income of the farmers.
nabard dairy scheme 2022 bank subsidy
- Under the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme, subsidy is also given for starting a milk product manufacturing unit.
- Under the NABARD Dairy Scheme 2022 , you can buy equipment for processing milk products.
- If you buy such a machine and its cost comes to Rs 13.20 lakh, then you can get a capital subsidy of 25 percent (Rs 3.30 lakh) on it.
- If you come from SC / ST category then you can get subsidy of Rs 4.40 lakh for this.
- DDM of NABARD said that in this scheme, the loan amount will be approved by the bank and 25% will go by the beneficiary. The person interested in getting the benefit of this scheme will contact the bank directly.
- If you want to start a dairy with less than five cows, then you have to provide proof of their cost. Under which the government will provide 50% subsidy. Farmers will have to pay 50% to the bank in separate installments.
Nabard Dairy Yojana 2022 Farming Scheme
1st scheme – Establishment of small dairy units for indigenous milking cows / hybrid cows like Lal Sindhi , Sahiwal , Rathi , Gir etc./ 10 milch animals like buffaloes
Investment – For opening a dairy with minimum 2 animals to a maximum of 10 years – ₹ 5,00,000/- for 10 animals dairy
Subsidy available – 25% on 10 cattle dairy (framework 33.33% for SC/ST farmers), capital subsidy limit, Rs 1.25 lakh (Rs 1.67 lakh for SC/ST farmers). The maximum permitted capital subsidy is Rs 25000 for 2 animal unit (Rs 33,300 for SC/ST farmers). The subsidy will be restricted on pro-rata basis based on size.
Second Scheme – Rearing of heifer calves – up to 20 calves – details of cross breed, indigenous cattle and classified buffaloes milch breeds
Investment – 80 lakhs for 20 calves units – with a minimum unit size of 5 calves and a maximum limit of 20 calves.
Subsidy available – Up to 25% subsidy will be given to open a unit up to 20 calves . This subsidy will be given on capital up to ₹ 1,25,000/-. The same SC / ST category people will get capital up to ₹ 1,60,000 / -. Category people will get up to 33.33% in subsidy. According to the amount, a maximum subsidy of ₹ 30,000 / – will be given on opening 5 calf units. For the people of the same category, this subsidy amount has been fixed at ₹ 40,000 / -.
Third plan – Vermicompost and manure (milk animals will not be added to the unit.
Investment – Up to Rs 20,000 (Rupees twenty thousand)
Subsidy given – Under this scheme, if a person invests Rs 4.50 lakh, then he will get a subsidy of up to 25%. The same SC and ST applicants will get a subsidy of 33.33% on capital up to Rs.6 lakh.
Fourth plan – Fridge (with capacity up to 2000 liters) to keep milk cold in case of large quantity of milk purchased at milk testers/milk dispensers.
Investment – In this the person will have to invest up to 18 lakh rupees.
Amount to be given – 25% of the expenditure under capital subsidy of Rs 4.50 lakh (Rs 6.00 lakh for SC/ST farmers) (33.33% for SC/ST farmers).
Fifth Plan – Purchase of dairy processing equipment to produce indigenous milk products.
Investment – For this project, you need to invest a minimum of Rs 12 lakhs.
Amount to be given – Under this scheme, a capital loan of up to ₹ 3,00,000 / – will be given to the person . On which he will get a subsidy of 25%. The same if the person belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, then he will get capital up to ₹ 4,00,000 / -. On which he will get a subsidy of 33.33%.
Sixth Plan – Dairy Product Transportation Facilities and Cold Chain Establishment
Investment – To start this scheme, the people of the country will need a minimum amount of 24 lakh rupees.
Subsidy available – To invest in the project, a maximum loan of ₹ 7,50,000 / – will be provided by the government . The person will get a subsidy of 25% on this loan. Persons belonging to SC/ST caste will get loan up to Rs 10 lakh. On which they will also get a subsidy of 33.33%.
Seventh Plan – Cold storage facility for milk and milk products.
Investment – Under this scheme, people of rural areas of the country will have to invest at least 30 lakh rupees.
Subsidy to be received – Under this scheme, 25% of the total expenditure will be given to any person by Sanskar on opening a hospital. A subsidy of ₹ 45,000 / – will be provided by the government if the same mobile is there, and up to ₹ 60,000 / – if it is stationary. 33.33% of the total expenditure will be given by the government to the applicants of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. If the hospital is mobile, they will get a maximum subsidy of ₹ 80,000/-, and in the case of stationary, up to ₹ 60,000/-.
Eighth Plan – Establishment of Private Veterinary Clinic
Investment: You have to invest Rs 2.40 lakh for mobile clinic and Rs 1.80 lakh for stationary clinic.
Amount to be received – 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for SC/ST farmers). 45,000/- and capital subsidy of Rs.60,000/- (Rs.80,000/- for SC/ST farmers and Rs.60,000/-) for mobile and stationary clinics.
Navi Yojana – Dairy Marketing Outlet / Dairy Parlor
Investment – For this scheme you need investment amount of 56 thousand rupees.
NABARD Subsidy: The capital subsidy subject to this scheme ends up in the form of 25% for expenditure or a limit of Rs.14,000 (33.33% for SC/ST farmers) – (Rs.18600 for SC/ST farmers).
Beneficiaries of NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme
- Non government organization
- organized group
- unorganized sector
Lending institutions under Nabard Dairy Farming Yojana
- Commercial bank
- regional bank
- State Cooperative Bank
- State Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- Other institutions eligible for refinance from NABARD
Eligibility of NABARD Dairy Subsidy Scheme
- Under this scheme farmers, individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, companies, unorganized and organized sector groups etc.
- Under this scheme, a person can avail the benefit only once.
- Under this scheme, more than one member of the same family can be assisted and for this, they are given help to set up separate units with different infrastructure at different places. The distance between two such projects should be at least 500 metres.
- A person can get assistance under this scheme for all the components, but will be eligible only once for each component.
How to Apply NABARD Scheme 2022 Online?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Nabard . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Information Center . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of download pdf based on your plan. By doing this, the complete form of the scheme will open in front of you. You have to fill this form and submit it.
NABARD Plan 2022 Offline Apply
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply offline under this scheme, then they have to follow the method given below.
- To apply, first of all, it is necessary for you to decide what type of dairy farm you want to open.
- If you want to start a dairy farm under NABARD scheme, then for this, you have to visit the NABARD office in the district.
- If you want to open a small dairy farm, then you can also get information by visiting your nearest bank.
- After going to the bank, you have to fill the subsidy form and apply in it.
- In case the applicant loan amount is large, the person will have to submit his project report to NABARD.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contact on helpline number or through email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 022-26539895/96/99
- Email Id- [email protected]