Mission Karmayogi Yojana | Mission Karmayogi Scheme Target | NPCSCB Benefits | Mission Karmayogi Scheme Objectives and Benefits
Mission Karmayogi scheme has been approved by the government on 2nd September 2020 under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi . This scheme has been launched to increase the capacity of civil officers. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Mission Karma Yogi Yojana through this article. Such as what is the scheme of mission personnel?, purpose of this scheme, benefits, features, institutional framework, iGOT Karmayogi platform. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Mission Karmayogi Yojana, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
Skill development of government employees will be done through Mission Karmayogi Yojana . This will be done by providing skill development training, providing online content. Under this scheme, more attention will be given to on-the-side training. This scheme is a skill building programme . The working style of government officials will also improve through this scheme. After appointment under this scheme, training will be provided to the civil officers to increase their capacity. So that the performance of the officers will be better. There will be two routes of Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 , all driven and guided. This scheme will be run under the chairmanship of PM Narendra Modi. In which the new HR Council, selected Union Ministers and Chief Minister will be included.
Role of special purpose vehicle
Under the Mission Karmayogi scheme, a Special Purpose Vehicle will be set up under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. This special purpose vehicle will be a non-profit company. Which will manage the iGOT Karmayogi platform. The following works will be done under the Special Purpose Vehicle.
- Made in India platform will be promoted.
- The digital platform will be designed, implemented and managed.
- Telemetry Database Scoring, Monitoring and Evolution.
- Feedback Assessment.
Key Highlights Of Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
|what is the article about||Mission Karmayogi Scheme|
|who launched||Indian government|
|Objective||Skill development of employees .|
Changes made in Mission Karmayogi Civil Service
All government officers and employees associated with civil services can join the training being provided under this scheme at any time. Under this scheme, to increase the capacity of government officers and employees , training facility will be made available through mobile, laptop etc. Top consultants of different departments will also be included in this training. It also emphasizes on on-site learning system while improving the concept of off-site learning. A 5-year budget has been made by the government for the Mission Krmayogi scheme , in which a total of Rs 510.86 crore has been earmarked.
Objective of Mission Karmayogi Scheme
The main objective of the Mission Karmayogi scheme is to develop the capabilities of government employees. For this, many amendments will be made by the government. As training will be provided to the employees, e-learning content will be provided. Through this scheme, the working capacity of government employees will be increased. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said that Mission Karmayogi aims to prepare Indian civil servants for the future by making them more creative, imaginative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, capable, transparent and technology-enabled.
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 Institutional Framework
Mission Karmayogi Yojana will be run under the chairmanship of our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi. In which Union Minister and Chief Minister will also be included. Along with this, Prime Minister’s Public Human Resource Council, Capacity Building Commission, iGOT technical platform for online testing, Special Purpose Vehicle and General Unit headed by Cabinet Secretary have also been included.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1301148396141514752&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fmission-karmayogi-yojana%2F&sessionId=e5f3a019211e353c01358e9607990e6d5b39db65&theme=light&widgetsVersion=0a8eea3%3A1643743420422&width=550px
What is iGOT Karmayogi Platform?
Digital learning material will be made available through the iGOT Karmayogi platform. Efforts are also being made to make the iGOT Karmayogi platform a world class market for e-learning content. Capacity building of employees through iGOT Karmayogi will be done through e-learning contact. Along with this, many other facilities will also be provided to them. Such as post-probation period confirmation, posting, assignment, notification of vacancies etc.
Mission Karmayogi Scheme Budget
A budget of Rs 510.86 crore has been set by the government for a period of 5 years for Mission Karmayogi Yojana . Which is for about 46 lakh central employees. Under this scheme, a proprietary special purpose vehicle company will be formed. Which will be done under section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. It will be a non-profit organization that will own and manage the iGOT Karmayogi Platform.
Which skills will be developed under the Karmayogi Yojana Mission?
Under Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 , the focus will be on skill development of government employees. Many skills of the employees will be developed through this scheme. Some of which are like this.
- Technically proficient etc.
iGOT Karmayogi Platform for Online Training
- Confirmation after probation period
- task allocation
- Notification of vacancies
- other service matters
Benefits and Features of Mission Karmayogi Scheme
- Mission Karmayogi Yojana has been started on 2nd September 2020.
- This scheme will be operated under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Efforts will be made to increase the capacity of civil officers through the Mission Karmayogi Yojana through training.
- Under this scheme, more attention will be given to on-the-side training.
- Through this scheme, there will be transparency in the system and the working style of the officers will also improve.
- Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 will have two routes, all driven and guided.
- In this scheme, along with PM Narendra Modi, a new HR Council, selected Union Ministers and Chief Minister will be involved.
- The iGOT Karmayogi Platform has also been set up for the successful implementation of the scheme. Through which online contact will be made available.
- Under the Mission Karmayogi scheme, a budget of Rs 510.86 crore has been allocated by the government for 5 years.
- This scheme is for about 46 lakh central employees.
- A proprietary special project vehicle company will be formed under this scheme. Which will own and provision the iGOT Karmayogi Platform.
- Under the scheme of mission personnel, many skills will be developed such as creativity, imagination, innovative, progressive, energetic, transparency etc.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Mission Karmayogi Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can ask us in the comment box. Your comment is very important for us. We will try our best to assist you. Thank you.