Jan Sahayak App Download | Haryana Jan Sahayak App Link | Haryana Jan Sahayak App (Help me) Registration | Jan Sahayak App Download Link
Haryana Jan Sahayak App has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Manohar Lal Khattar in view of the economic condition of the poor people. As you know that to prevent the spread of corona virus epidemic in the whole of India, the Prime Minister has locked down till May 3, due to this lock down, the economic condition of the poor people of the state is weak. Due to this mobile app started by the Chief Minister, many types of facilities will be provided. Let us know what are the facilities on this Haryana Jan Sahayak App and how we can take advantage of them. So read our article till the end.
Haryana Jan Sahayak App
On this mobile app Help Me, various facilities including dry ration distribution, cooked food, doctor, education, pass for commuting, financial help, cylinder, ambulance will be provided to the poor citizens of the state. If you want to help, then it will also be possible with the help of Haryana Jan Sahayak App . The Chief Minister of Haryana told whether to donate to Corona Relief Fund or to provide ration to a family or to register yourself as a volunteer. You will also be able to do all this easily through this app . Tokens will be given to people applying for ration through this Haryana Jan Sahayak App . He will be able to take goods by showing tokens at ration shops.
Jan Sahayak App Haryana Highlights
|scheme name||Haryana Jansahayak App Help Me|
|started by||State Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|launch date||25 April 2020|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Objective||providing other facilities|
|App download link||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ofb.sahayak|
Purpose of Haryana Jan Sahayak App
Haryana Jan Sahayak App from the government to help the poor people of the state who are financially poor due to the lock down and they have no support to live their life in this lock down. (Help me) has been launched. Through this help me mobile app, people of Haryana state will be able to apply for e-pass to go out with ambulance service, contact doctor and also overcome the difficulties of studies. Through this mobile, to provide all types of facilities to the people of the state under one roof during the lockdown and to provide them food items to eat and drink. Free ration will be available from ration shops till
Benefits of Haryana Jan Sahayak App (Help me)
- Citizens of Haryana state can take advantage of this scheme.
- People of the state can request for dry ration, cooked food, LPG cylinder, ambulance, doctor, movement pass, bank appointments etc. through this mobile app.
- To take advantage of all these facilities, the people of the state can download this Haryana Jan Sahayak App.
- The moment any citizen fills the option as per his/her requirement on the application, his/her request will be immediately forwarded to the concerned officer of the concerned district for taking necessary action.
- Helping the poor people of the state through this Jan Sahayak mobile app .
- Above poverty line (APL) card holders of the state will also be provided free ration from ration shops till June 30.
- If any family is interested in providing cooked food or ration for other needy persons then they can register their contribution.
- Interested students can access learning resources for school education, higher education, technical education and skill development.
- Any person from the state of Haryana who wants to help people by contributing their resources and labor can register this mobile app and the government will make good use of their talent.
Features of Haryana Jan Sahayak App
- Principal Secretary, Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Vijayendra Kumar has said that the people of the state can also use the app to come forward to help others.
- People can come forward to help the needy as volunteers, any person can contribute in giving ration to the needy person and can also contribute to the Haryana Corona Relief Fund.
- The application even gives the option of home delivery of cash to the people.
- Haryana Chief Minister has asked the ration shops to provide free ration to the above poverty line card holders by June 30.
- If any citizen of the state wants to help any other poor citizen in this difficult time, then he can also register himself on this Jan Sahayak App.
How to download Haryana Jan Sahayak App (Help me)?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to download this jan sahayak Mobile App , then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store on your Android mobile. After opening Google Play Store, you have to search by typing Jan Sashayak Help Me app in the search bar.
- After this you have to download the Jan Sahayak App . After downloading the app, you have to open the mobile app.
- After opening the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you have to select your language Hindi or English. After selecting your language, the next page will open in front of you, on which you will have to fill your mobile number.
- After entering mobile number you will get OTP verification code. After that you have to click on the Next button.
- Then you have to enter your name and OTP (received) – if you have not received SMS/OTP code. Please contact customer care. Also, check your mobile network.
- After that you have to click on submit button. After successful OTP verification, your account is created on Jan Sahayak App. Now, you can request services.
Jan Sahayak App – Official Website
Haryana Jan Sahayak App – Google Play Store