Berojgari Bhatta Chhattisgarh Online Registration | Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Apply | Berojgari Bhatta Chhattisgarh Application Form | unemployment allowance 2022 in hindi
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta has been started by the state government to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to educated unemployed youth of the state in the form of unemployment allowance. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 per month (Unemployment allowance from Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 per month) is provided by the Chhattisgarh government to unemployed youth on the basis of their educational qualification. the basis of their educational qualifications) will be done. This amount will be given to the beneficiary till they get any employment.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2022
To get benefits under this scheme, the educated qualification of unemployed youth is at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc. (Qualified qualifications have passed at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation. degree etc.). Only then they will be provided unemployment allowance under Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2022 . Under this scheme, the youth who want to get financial assistance from the government, then they will have to register themselves under this scheme. Those citizens who come below the poverty line (Below Poverty Line) can apply for the unemployment allowance scheme . Under this scheme, the government has allocated a budget of Rs.6 lakh crore.
Objective of unemployment allowance scheme Chhattisgarh 2022
The youth of the state, after getting educated, do not have any employment. Many youths of the state go out to the city in search of employment, but even there they do not get jobs. And they also run short of money. In view of all these problems, the state government has started Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 . Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state in the form of unemployment allowance. So that they can fulfill their financial needs. To provide self-employment and employment opportunities to the educated unemployed youth of the state by providing unemployment allowance through the unemployment allowance scheme Chhattisgarh 2022. So that their participation in the development of the state can be ensured.
CG Berojgari Bhatta 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Chhattisgarh unemployment allowance|
|initiated by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
|Objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2022
- The benefit of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme CG will be provided to the unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state .
- This amount will be given by the state government to the beneficiary till they get any employment.
- To take advantage of this scheme, unemployed youth of the state will have to apply.
- Under this scheme, the government has allocated a budget of Rs.6 lakh crore.
- To get the benefits under Chhattisgarh Berogari Bhatta Scheme , the educated qualification of unemployed youth should be at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc.
Eligibility of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme CG 2022
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Chhattisgarh 2022 , the educational qualification of unemployed youth should be 12th pass or graduation degree, diploma, post graduation degree etc.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakhs or less.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Only unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh can take advantage of this scheme.
- Along with this, the applicant should not have any source of income himself.
Documents of unemployment allowance scheme Chhattisgarh 2022
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- Educated Qualification Marksheet
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Skill Development, Technical Education, Employment Department . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of “ Services ”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will have to click on the option of “ Online Registration ” .
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the option of Candidate Registration . You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. In this registration form, you will have to select State, District and Exchange.
- After selecting all the information you have to click on the submit button. You have to upload all the documents by providing all the information in the form.
- After this you have to login, for login you have to enter your username and password and click on login. In this way you can apply.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Selection Process
- Applicant will be called to the office for interview.
- In the interview, the applicant will have to present the educational qualification, age certificate, registration letter in the employment office, income certificate.
- After that the eligibility of the applicant will be checked. And if the applicant will be eligible then he will be provided the benefit of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- After this, eligible citizens will be given a certain amount as unemployment allowance.
- Every year the applicant has to renew his application.
- Address – Directorate of Employment & Training Indravati Bhawan, Block-4, 1st Floor Naya Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 492 002, India
- Phone – +91-771-2331342, 2221039
- Fax – 0771-2221039
- ईमेल – employmentcg[at]gmail[dot]com , employmentcg[at]rediffmail[dot]com
- Help Center – +91-771-2221039,+91-771-2331342 For any query or feedback mail us at rojgar[dot]help[at]gmail[dot]com